Why Choose Petruzelo?
you get a local agent With experiencE
to inform and help you make the right choice.

What is homeowners insurance?
Probably the single largest investment most of us will ever make is buying a house. It is a milestone event that needs to be planned carefully in advance to make sure it is protected. It is also a mandatory coverage in the event that you finance this purchase.

Homeowners insurance covers damage to your home and other buildings on your property including detached garages. People who own a home also need to take in to consideration additional types of home insurance coverage that include the following.

Speak with an agent you can trust

If you plan on buying a home or condo or are planning to rent an apartment in Connecticut, speak with an agent at Petruzelo Insurance today to get all the facts and information you need to make sound decisions. With over 45 years experience helping residents in Connecticut protect the things that matter most, Petruzelo Insurance is ready to listen and offer policies that fit your budget and provide peace of mind.

Different Types of Homeowners Insurance
  • Personal Property. Homeowners, renters and condo insurance protect the belongings in your home including computers, stereos and clothing. It may not seem like a lot now but when you have personal belongings stolen or damaged the cost can add up. With the right insurance, you can rest easy knowing your valuables are protected.
  • Personal Liability. When you own a home, you also need to be aware that you may be responsible should someone slip and fall on your property. Being liable for such injuries can be costly, so having homeowners, renters and condo insurance that takes in to account personal liability, is a sound way to protect against unforeseen accidents.
  • Loss Assessment. Pertaining mostly to condo owners who belong to an association, loss assessment offers coverage beyond what the association is willing to pay for damages. Condo associations don't offer full protection and if you want your condo to be protected, consider loss assessment as part of your policy.

Home Insurance isn't just for your home.

Contact Your personal agent by phone or fill out our quick form so we can talk about your needs when it comes to your home.